An American-style front piston BBb Tuba, our 4-valve ‘Dragon’ is ideal for both professional musicians and amateurs alike; designed for use in bands and orchestras.
Specially designed by ex-US Army Band Tubaist Chuck Nickles, the ‘Dragon’ has been created for easy handling, with close valve reach; providing secure intonation alongside great tone.
With its easy handling, closer valve positioning, and stunning intonation, our unique ‘Dragon’ is the Tuba of choice for many students and amateur musicians, worldwide.
- Key: BBb
- Bell: 19” (480mm)
- Valves: 4 piston valve
- Bore: Valves 1 to 3 0.748” (19mm), 4th valve 0.79" (20mm)
- Weight: 26lb
- New exclusive Wessex design in collaboration with Chuck Nickles
- Made suitable for players of all sizes with valves close to reach
- Stainless steel valves for reliable operation
- Nickel slides
- Supplied in foambody case
BBb 4/4 Tuba With 4-Valves 'Dragon'
Please note that pricing is an estimate and will depend on the available exchange rate available and changes in pricing from our supplier. Contact us for an exact quote. Note our price will include GST and import duty, which overseas prices will exclude.